Monday, August 28, 2006

MP3: Manic Hispanic

They're brown, they're down and they're coming to your town. Manic Hispanic (former and current members of The Adolescents, Cadillac Tramps, The Grabbers, 22 Jacks, Final Conflict, and Agent Orange) has been one of my favorite bands since I first picked up The Reclince Of Mexican Civilization years ago.



Four full lengths (all of which have been re-released on BYO) and an out of print 7" later, they're still going strong and manage to put on some of the best shows in punk rock.



Here's a clip from YouTube of "I Want To Be A Cholo."



There's also a pretty good interview with the band here

These are 4 of my favorite Manic Hispanic songs that I hope you will enjoy:

Manic Hispanic - East Los Angeles
Manic Hispanic - Medley
Manic Hispanic - Mexican Society
Manic Hispanic - Tijuana Must Fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home