Friday, June 30, 2006

MP3: Decry

There's a show coming up that I'm very excited about:



I previously posted a new Verbal Abuse track - Taking Back What's Mine. And I posted some America's Dirty Thirties tracks a while back.

While both those bands are fun in their own right, I'm very excited and somewhat apprehensive, about the return of Decry. Apprehensive because I've seen so many great bands have shitty reunions. Excited because it's fucking Decry, one of my favorite So Cal bands from the 80s. But, by all accounts, Decry rip it up on stage.

There's a detailed biography (as part of the "Japanese" album review) here. It even mentions Decry's connection to Junkyard.



Decry - Falling
Decry - My Bloody Dreams
Decry - Suburban Death Camp

and, for the hell of it:

Decry - Sonic Reducer

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home