Friday, June 02, 2006

MP3: D.F.C. Brazilian hardcore

D.F.C. are one of my favorite new hardcore bands out of Brazil (along with Gritos De Alerta, Sick Terror and Mukeka Di Rato and I'm sure many others that I dont know yet...)



These songs are from their Igreja Quadrangular Do Triangulo Redondo CD:

D.F.C. - Censura
D.F.C. - Eu Nao Preciso Do Sistema
D.F.C. - Lucro E O Fim
D.F.C. - Possuido Pelo Cao

You can buy DFC stuff here

Here's more Brazilian hardcore goodness:

Laja Records (home of Mukeka Di Rato)
Terrotten Records (home of Gritos De Alerta and Sick Terror)

And I did some reviews:

DFC - Igreja Quadrangual Do Traingulo Redondo
Funeral - Have You Seen My Leather Jacket
Gay Cowboys In Bondage - The Completely Silly Discography
Government Issue - Complete Discography Volume One
Head Hits Concrete - Thy Kingdom Come Undone
Heart Attack - The Last War 1980-84

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home