Monday, March 20, 2006

MP3: America's Dirty 30s (friends from Fresno)

Coming out of Fresno (home of Capitol Punishment), I'm not sure how long this band has been together (maybe two years?) but if you like Doom and/or Discharge, you'll dig this, for sure. The tracks below were taken from their second demo (the first demo, at least the CD-R that I have skips horribly). They recently released a CD with the demo songs re-recorded (I dont have it in front of me, and I cant remember which label did it, or if they did it themselves).

Several lineup changes (they have a new drummer and are now a 4 piece) later, the band matured and playes killer discore.

Go visit them on myspace http://www.myspace.com/dirtythirtys and enjoy:

America's Dirty Thirtys - Drinking In The Streets
America's Dirty Thirtys - Mission Decontrol
America's Dirty Thirtys - Open The Eyes
America's Dirty Thirtys - Roll Against The Power

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home