Monday, May 08, 2006

[MP3] - Fuck Ups - FU82

Love em or hate em, Fuck Ups were an integral part of the Bay Area hardcore scene in the early 80s along with Sick Pleasure, Bad Posture, Lewd, Fang etc. etc. etc. The 7" has been bootlegged repeatedly on CD, but has never been repressed on vinyl, to my knowledge. Last I was told, Bob Noxious lives in Santa Cruz (or thereabouts) and has two kids.

Fuck Ups - Get Out
Fuck Ups - I Think You're Shit
Fuck Ups - Once I Had A Brother
Fuck Ups - White Boy

I also did a few more reviews:

Despite - The Destroyers Will Be Destroyed
Dragnet - We're All Cutthroats
El Dopa - 1332
External Menace - Process Of Elminiation
Failure Face - Complete Failure

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

July 21, 2006 3:19 AM  
Blogger Andre said...

Hi! I have a doubt.
Is it really a baby on the cover or is it a giant?
thanks

January 31, 2022 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home