Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Doggy Style - Work As One 7"

By request for Nuclear Armed Hogs:

This is how you should buy Doggy Style records:

1. Work As One 7" MYSTIC RECORDS
2. Side By Side LP FLIPSIDE RECORDS
3. Live At Sun City 12" FLIPSIDE RECORDS
4. II LP (I only owned this for a minute and sold it, I think it was XXX Records...)
5. repeat.

The 7" is definitely their best.



The Punk Vault did a great feature on this EP HERE. I'm too lazy to summarize it, so go there and read it.

Download the EP HERE

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for a great post...A&H

September 25, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers ponk-111 i,ll grab this tomorrow when i get home,on my girlfriends pc at the mo,and getting daggers(i,m banned from looking at blogs).i got another doggystyle lp called dont hit me up which came out after ds 11 and was on same cd as ds2..catch you later
winston nuclear armed hogs

September 26, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just read the punk vault peice on doggy style,if the version that did the last laugh lp(and it was bad rap)also did dont hit me up(not a bad lp as it goes),strange they would put out doggy style2 and dont hit me up on one cd on triple x rec,s?
winston

September 26, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger ponk-111 said...

You know, I've neve heard Don't Hit Me Up. I saw it, but didn't bother buying it since it came out after II. Is it any good? Mikhail

September 27, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger gone said...

yeah i think its a pretty good lp,i,ll post it in a few days,its not as polished as ds11 and nothing like the splinter groups attempts at rap,prob post it monday,got busy weekend in front of me.....
winston

September 28, 2007 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home